Yummy Tater-Topped Casserole Recipe
I often make this all-in-one dish ahead of time and reheat it for reunions and potlucks. No additional salt is needed...there's just enough in the soups. --Rosa Dietzier, Santa Rosa, California
- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen vegetables, thawed
- 1 can (2.8 ounces) french-fried onions
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen Tater Tots, thawed
- 1. In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. In a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish, layer the beef, vegetables and onions. Dot with butter.
- 2. In a bowl, combine soups and milk; spread over vegetables. Top with Tater Tots. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 1 hour or until golden brown. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 482 calories, 31 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 78 mg cholesterol, 1,006 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 22 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC