- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen vegetables, thawed
- 1 can (2.8 ounces) french-fried onions
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen Tater Tots, thawed
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. In a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish, layer the beef, vegetables and onions. Dot with butter.
- In a bowl, combine soups and milk; spread over vegetables. Top with Tater Tots. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 1 hour or until golden brown. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Yummy Tater-Topped Casserole
Sort By :
"This will be added to our family favorites! Good flavor!"
"Easy & yummy"
"I made this just as recipe states. Yummy! However I used the whole bag of tater tots which is 32 oz. It covers the top perfectly."
"It is easy and fast to make and it is delicious!!!"
"Quick, easy, and tasty."