Yummy Raspberry Lemon Muffins Recipe
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup (8 ounces) lemon yogurt
- 1/4 cup butter, melted and cooled
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1. In a bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Combine eggs, yogurt, butter, lemon peel and vanilla; mix well. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in raspberries. fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full. Bake at 400° for 18-20 minutes or until muffins test done. Yield: 1 dozen.
1 each: 183 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 47mg cholesterol, 297mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Yummy Raspberry Lemon Muffins
"I made these on Sunday to bring into work on Monday. They were delicious! Everyone liked them. I baked them for 5min, pulled them out to pop in a raspberry in the top of each one and then placed them back in the oven to finish baking."