- Repeat layers four times. Place pork on one edge of phyllo dough;
- roll up tightly to form mummy's body and tuck in ends.
- Place another sheet of phyllo dough on a work surface; brush with
- butter. Repeat layers three times. Cut into thin strips; wrap around
- pork tenderloin bundle.
- Cut remaining sheet of phyllo dough in half; brush with remaining
- butter. Cut a 1-in. cube from the apple; wrap in prepared phyllo
- dough. Position at the wide end of bundle for a head. Save remaining
- apple for another use. Discard remaining phyllo dough.
- Place bundle in an ungreased shallow baking pan. Bake, uncovered, for
- 15-20 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Transfer
- to a serving platter. Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing. Serve
- with reserved mustard sauce. Yield: 4 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a light red wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Tangley Oaks Pinot Noir 2012 CA
, pinot nose with great raspberry and plum flavors...a perfectly balanced lighter wine. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $59.99. Order Now