Yummy Mummy Cheese Spread Recipe
"My annual Halloween bash wouldn't be the same without the now famous Mummy Man," says Rebecca Eremich of Barberton, Ohio. "When kids first see Mummy Man, they wonder if they can actually eat him. I assure them they can, and we hack off a foot or an arm with some crackers."
- 2 port wine cheese logs (12 ounces each)
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon 2% milk
- 2 whole peppercorns
- 1 pimiento strip
- Cut cheese logs into pieces for mummy's head, body, arms and legs; arrange on a serving plate.
- In small bowl, beat cream cheese and milk. Cut a small hole in the corner of a pastry or plastic bag; insert basket weave tip #47. Pipe rows across the mummy, creating bandages. Add peppercorns for eyes and pimiento strip for mouth. Chill until serving. Yield: 1 cheese log.
Originally published as Yummy Mummy Cheese Spread in Taste of Home October/November 2006, p17
Reviews for Yummy Mummy Cheese Spread(3)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cheese Spread >
- Cheese Spreads >
- Cold Appetizer Recipes >
- Cold Finger Food Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Easy Appetizer Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Easy Finger Foods >
- Easy Halloween Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Halloween Appetizers >