- 96 Ritz crackers
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup marshmallow creme
- 2 pounds milk chocolate candy coating, melted
- Holiday sprinkles, optional
- Spread half of the crackers with peanut butter. Spread remaining crackers with marshmallow creme; place creme side down over peanut butter crackers, forming a sandwich.
- Dip sandwiches in melted candy coating, allowing excess to drip off. Place on waxed paper-lined pans; refrigerate for 15 minutes or until set. If desired, drizzle with additional candy coating and decorate with sprinkles. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 4 dozen.
Reviews for Yummy Cracker Snacks
Sort By :
"EASY FOR KIDS TO DO"
"Where do you find chocolate candy coating?Sounds good will try if I can get the candy coating."
"My family loved these treats! I also made some with white chocolate too. They were such a big hit I've made several batches just this year :)"
"My family expect these every Christmas, but without the marshmallow creme. In fact I made 156 of these today. The freeze very well."
"I've been making these for 3 years now. When I first found this recipe I must of missed the marshmallow creme, so I've been making them without (and will continue to do so). I've used both white and dark chocolate. The first time I made this was for a family gathering. I covered some completely with chocolate and some just half. Most people liked them with just half the chocolate. I like to store and eat these right out of the fridge...YUM! I put the peanut butter into a ziplock back and pipe it onto the cracker. Much faster and less mess!"