- 96 Ritz crackers
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup marshmallow creme
- 2 pounds milk chocolate candy coating, melted
- Holiday sprinkles, optional
- Spread half of the crackers with peanut butter. Spread remaining crackers with marshmallow creme; place creme side down over peanut butter crackers, forming a sandwich.
- Dip sandwiches in melted candy coating, allowing excess to drip off. Place on waxed paper-lined pans; refrigerate for 15 minutes or until set. If desired, drizzle with additional candy coating and decorate with sprinkles. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 4 dozen.
Reviews for Yummy Cracker Snacks
Sort By :
"The chocolate candy coating is sold bulk as real milk chocolate coating. It can usually be found where the chocolate chips are. If you don't have access to coating chocolate, you can melt regular milk chocolate chips and dip in that. These sound like the right amount of sweetness and saltiness mixed together. Gonna have fun making these!!"
"EASY FOR KIDS TO DO"
"Where do you find chocolate candy coating?Sounds good will try if I can get the candy coating."
"My family loved these treats! I also made some with white chocolate too. They were such a big hit I've made several batches just this year :)"
"My family expect these every Christmas, but without the marshmallow creme. In fact I made 156 of these today. The freeze very well."