Yummy Cracker Snacks
These treats are my family's favorite, and it seems no matter how many I make, they always disappear too soon.D. Weaver, Ephrata, Pennsylvania
48 ServingsPrep: 1 hour + chilling
- 96 butter-flavored crackers
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup marshmallow creme
- 2 pounds milk chocolate candy coating, melted
- Holiday sprinkles, optional
- Spread half of the crackers with peanut butter. Spread remaining
- crackers with marshmallow creme; place creme side down over peanut
- butter crackers, forming a sandwich.
- Dip sandwiches in melted candy coating, allowing excess to drip off.
- Place on waxed paper-lined pans; refrigerate for 15 minutes or until
- set. If desired, drizzle with additional candy coating and decorate
- with sprinkles. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 4 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 170 calories, 10 g fat (6 g saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 89 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.