- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 carton (8 ounces) whipped topping, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon rum extract or vanilla extract
- Assorted fresh fruit
- In a microwave, melt chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Stir in 1/2 cup whipped topping, cinnamon and extract; cool for 5 minutes.
- Fold in remaining whipped topping. Serve with fruit. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 2 cups.
Reviews for Yummy Chocolate Dip
Sort By :
"This recipe was a hit at my family get-together. One said it tasted like "pudding." It was very easy to make. I will definitely make it again."
"My gang thought it was a bit sweet so I added 4 oz. cream cheese. They wiped the dish clean!"
"IT IS A GREAT RECIPE AND IF YOU ARE A CHOCOLATE LOVER, EVEN GREATER."
"This dip is delicious and so easy to make. One of my coworkers brought this to work and served it with toasted flour tortilla wedges dusted with cinnamon & sugar. Yummy!"
"I made the Yummy Chocolate Dip for my monthly Bunco club, and it was a hit! I will absolutely make this again; it is so creamy & definately yummy just like it's name say's!"