Yummy Chocolate Dip Recipe
Turn fresh fruit into an irresistible and tantalizing snack or dessert with this dreamy, creamy chocolate dip. Four ingredients and 10 minutes are all it takes! You could also serve with graham cracker sticks for an easy after-school snack. —Stacey Shew, Cologne, Minnesota
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 carton (8 ounces) whipped topping, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon rum extract or vanilla extract
- Assorted fresh fruit
- 1. In a microwave, melt chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Stir in 1/2 cup whipped topping, cinnamon and extract; cool for 5 minutes.
- 2. Fold in remaining whipped topping. Serve with fruit. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 2 cups.
1/4 cup dip (calculated without assorted fruit) equals 155 calories, 9 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 2 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.
Reviews for Yummy Chocolate Dip
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC