- marjoram. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 10
- minutes. Add chicken; return to a simmer.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix biscuit mix, cornmeal and cheese.
- Stir in milk just until moistened. Drop batter in 12 portions on top
- of the simmering soup. Reduce heat to low; cover and cook 15 minutes
- or until a toothpick inserted in center of dumpling comes out clean.
- Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1-1/4 cups soup with 3 dumplings equals 353 calories, 8 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 52 mg cholesterol, 1,111 mg sodium, 44 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 28 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 2 starch, 2 vegetable, 1 fat.