- 2-3/4 to 3 pounds Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1/2 cup half-and-half cream
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 15-20 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- In a large bowl, mash potatoes. Add the cream, butter, garlic salt and pepper; beat until light and fluffy. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Yukon Mashed Potatoes in Taste of Home August/September 2003, p12
Reviews for Yukon Mashed Potatoes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review