- 1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups (16 ounces) plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Raspberry, peach or strawberry yogurt
- Raspberries, blueberries and/or sliced peaches
- In a bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Beat in plain yogurt, butter, eggs and honey until smooth. Bake in a preheated waffle iron according to manufacturer's directions until golden brown. Top with flavored yogurt and fruit. Yield: 6 waffles.
Originally published as Yogurt Waffles in Quick Cooking November/December 1999, p17
Reviews for Yogurt Waffles
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Oct. 30, 2011
"They were good, but very limp. I would just as soon find another recipe. Unless of course you have a lot of plain yogurt to use up! :-)"