Yogurt Veggie Dip Recipe
- 1 cup (8 ounces) fat-free plain yogurt
- 1 cup chopped radishes (about 13)
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve with vegetables. Yield: about 1-1/3 cups.
One serving (2 tablespoons) equals 29 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 53 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1 vegetable.
Reviews for Yogurt Veggie Dip
"I made this when I had leftover radishes to use up. I was surprised at how much my non-radish loving family enoyed it. I added some extra seasoning and served it with raw veggies, very good!"
"For radish lovers like me this dip is a peppy treat. I've been known to spread it on sandwiches -- it's especially good with cold sliced roast beef, I think."