Yogurt Veggie Dip
Donna Smith of Victor, New York puts an unusual spin on yogurt dip by adding radishes. "This creamy dip makes a zippy appetizer when served with cauliflower and broccoli florets or rye bread cubes," she suggests.
11 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 cup (8 ounces) fat-free plain yogurt
- 1 cup chopped radishes (about 13)
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Cover and
- refrigerate until serving. Serve with vegetables. Yield: about
- 1-1/3 cups.
Nutritional Facts: One serving (2 tablespoons) equals 29 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 53 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1 vegetable.