Yogurt Veggie Dip Recipe
- 1 cup (8 ounces) fat-free plain yogurt
- 1 cup chopped radishes (about 13)
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve with vegetables. Yield: about 1-1/3 cups.
One serving (2 tablespoons) equals 29 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 53 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1 vegetable.