Donna Smith of Victor, New York puts an unusual spin on yogurt dip by adding radishes. "This creamy dip makes a zippy appetizer when served with cauliflower and broccoli florets or rye bread cubes," she suggests.
- 1 cup (8 ounces) fat-free plain yogurt
- 1 cup chopped radishes (about 13)
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve with vegetables. Yield: about 1-1/3 cups.
Originally published as Radish Dip in Quick Cooking March/April 2001, p54
Reviews for Yogurt Veggie Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review