Dottye Wolf of Rolla, Missouri is on a restricted diet, although her husband is not.
"I often make two different single-serving recipes," Dottye reports. "Yogurt Parfait is a delicious breakfast or luncheon treat, especially with wafers on the side."
1 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) flavored yogurt
- 1/4 cup granola without raisins
- 1/2 cup assorted fresh fruit
- In a parfait glass or large glass mug, layer one-third of the yogurt,
- half of the granola and then half of the fruit. Repeat layers. Top
- with the remaining yogurt. Yield: 1 serving.