- 2 cups King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups (16 ounces) plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup water
- Semisweet chocolate chips, dried cranberries, sliced ripe bananas and coarsely chopped pecans, optional
- In a small bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and baking soda. In another bowl, whisk the eggs, yogurt and water. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a hot griddle coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with optional ingredients if desired. Turn when bubbles form on top; cook until the second side is golden brown.
- To freeze, arrange cooled pancakes in a single layer on baking sheets. Freeze overnight or until frozen. Transfer to a resealable plastic freezer bag. May be frozen for up to 2 months.
- To use frozen pancakes: Place pancakes on a microwave-safe plate; microwave on high for 40-50 seconds or until heated through. Yield: 12 pancakes.
Reviews for Yogurt Pancakes(31)
Sort By :
These were some of the best pancakes I've made. I decreased the sugar, increased the number of eggs, and added water to make the right consistency. For yogurt, I used Greek strawberry yogurt.
I used peach yogurt!
I made these with Fage Greek Yogurt, and they were so light and fluffy and tasted alot like buttermilk pancakes. Delicious!!
I used the blueberry yogurt and fresh blueberies - froze most of them as there is just the 2 of us..light and fluffy and will try another flavor of yougurt..like vanilla with cho chips..the ideas are many for this recipe..will be sharing this one with all my friends.
More Recipe Collections
- Breakfast for Two >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes for Two >
- Chocolate Chip Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Magazine >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Cranberry Recipes >
- Diabetic Breakfast Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dried Cranberry Recipes >
- Low Fat Breakfast Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >