Yogurt Lemon Pie Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups plain yogurt
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant lemon pudding mix
- 1 pastry shell or graham cracker crust (9 inches), baked and cooled
- Whipped topping, optional
- Lemon peel, cut into thin strips, optional
- 1. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, yogurt and milk until smooth. Beat in pudding mix until thickened.
- 2. Spoon into crust. Serve immediately or refrigerate until serving time. Garnish with whipped topping and lemon peel strips if desired. Yield: 8-10 servings.
1 piece: 245 calories, 15g fat (9g saturated fat), 36mg cholesterol, 289mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 0g fiber), 4g protein
Reviews for Yogurt Lemon Pie
"Too milky and didn't get thick and I used whole milk yogurt and regular cream cheese (not low fat). Also, not a very strong lemon flavor, and I even added some fresh lemon zest. I dumped it out."
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.