Yogurt Lemon Pie Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups plain yogurt
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant lemon pudding mix
- 1 pastry shell or graham cracker crust (9 inches), baked and cooled
- Whipped topping, optional
- Lemon peel, cut into thin strips, optional
- 1. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, yogurt and milk until smooth. Beat in pudding mix until thickened.
- 2. Spoon into crust. Serve immediately or refrigerate until serving time. Garnish with whipped topping and lemon peel strips if desired. Yield: 8-10 servings.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 245 calories, 15 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 36 mg cholesterol, 289 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 4 g protein.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.