Yogurt Lemon Pie Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 cups plain yogurt
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant lemon pudding mix
- 1 pastry shell or graham cracker crust (9 inches), baked and cooled
- Whipped topping, optional
- Lemon peel, cut into thin strips, optional
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, yogurt and milk until smooth. Beat in pudding mix until thickened.
- Spoon into crust. Serve immediately or refrigerate until serving time. Garnish with whipped topping and lemon peel strips if desired. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Yogurt Lemon Pie(1)
Sort By :
Too milky and didn't get thick and I used whole milk yogurt and regular cream cheese (not low fat). Also, not a very strong lemon flavor, and I even added some fresh lemon zest. I dumped it out.