This tasty recipe came about by experimenting in my kitchen. I'm a 75-year-old grandmother and great-grandmother, and when I'm not baking for relatives or friends, I'm busy tending my cherry orchard or skiing, bowling or dancing!
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups plain yogurt
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant lemon pudding mix
- 1 pastry shell or graham cracker crust (9 inches), baked and cooled
- Whipped topping, optional
- Lemon peel, cut into thin strips, optional
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, yogurt and milk until smooth. Beat in pudding mix until thickened.
- Spoon into crust. Serve immediately or refrigerate until serving time. Garnish with whipped topping and lemon peel strips if desired. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Originally published as Yogurt Lemon Pie in Grandma's Great Desserts Cookbook 1992, p86
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Yogurt Lemon Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review