"Fresh-tasting and fun, these strawberry ice pops get smooth, creamy goodness from yogurt," reports Pat Manchur of Sanford, Manitoba.
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 cup cold water, divided
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 3 cups frozen unsweetened strawberries, thawed and drained
- 2 cups (16 ounces) fat-free strawberry or vanilla yogurt
- 16 Popsicle molds or paper cups (3 ounces each) and Popsicle sticks
- In a bowl, combine the sweetener and 3/4 cup cold water. Combine gelatin and the remaining water in a saucepan; let stand for 2 minutes. Heat until gelatin is dissolved; remove from the heat.
- In batches, place the strawberries, sweetened water, gelatin mixture and yogurt in a blender or food processor; cover and process until smooth. Fill molds or cups with about 1/4 cup strawberry mixture; top with holders or insert sticks into cups. Freeze. Yield: 16 servings.
Originally published as Yogurt Ice Pops in Taste of Home June/July 2000, p17
Reviews for Yogurt Ice Pops
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed May. 31, 2014
"I made these for my daughter and her friends, they were a big hit!!"
Reviewed Jun. 18, 2011
"The kids loved them and so did I."