- Sugar substitute equivalent to 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 cup cold water, divided
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 3 cups frozen unsweetened strawberries, thawed and drained
- 2 cups (16 ounces) fat-free strawberry or vanilla yogurt
- 16 Popsicle molds or paper cups (3 ounces each) and Popsicle sticks
- In a bowl, combine the sweetener and 3/4 cup cold water. Combine gelatin and the remaining water in a saucepan; let stand for 2 minutes. Heat until gelatin is dissolved; remove from the heat.
- In batches, place the strawberries, sweetened water, gelatin mixture and yogurt in a blender or food processor; cover and process until smooth. Fill molds or cups with about 1/4 cup strawberry mixture; top with holders or insert sticks into cups. Freeze. Yield: 16 servings.
Originally published as Yogurt Ice Pops in Taste of Home June/July 2000, p17
Reviews for Yogurt Ice Pops
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed May. 31, 2014
I made these for my daughter and her friends, they were a big hit!!
Reviewed Jun. 18, 2011
The kids loved them and so did I.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Berry Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Diabetic Desserts >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Gelatin Desserts >
- Jello Desserts >
- Jello Gelatin Recipes >
- Low Carb Desserts >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Dessert Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >