- Sugar substitute equivalent to 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 cup cold water, divided
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 3 cups frozen unsweetened strawberries, thawed and drained
- 2 cups (16 ounces) fat-free strawberry or vanilla yogurt
- 16 Popsicle molds or paper cups (3 ounces each) and Popsicle sticks
- In a bowl, combine the sweetener and 3/4 cup cold water. Combine gelatin and the remaining water in a saucepan; let stand for 2 minutes. Heat until gelatin is dissolved; remove from the heat.
- In batches, place the strawberries, sweetened water, gelatin mixture and yogurt in a blender or food processor; cover and process until smooth. Fill molds or cups with about 1/4 cup strawberry mixture; top with holders or insert sticks into cups. Freeze. Yield: 16 servings.
Originally published as Yogurt Ice Pops in Taste of Home June/July 2000, p17
Reviews for Yogurt Ice Pops
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jul. 17, 2015
"These are refreshing and yummy! I used real sugar, fresh garden strawberries, and substituted plain yogurt so they wouldn't be too sweet."
Reviewed May. 31, 2014
"I made these for my daughter and her friends, they were a big hit!!"
Reviewed Jun. 18, 2011
"The kids loved them and so did I."