Yogurt-Herb Salad Dressing Recipe
We enjoy this tasty dressing with baby spinach greens, sliced tomatoes and onions. It's even wonderful drizzled over fat-free cottage cheese. —Gwen Klawunder of Kenai, Alaska
- 1 cup (8 ounces) fat-free plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 3/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 3/4 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a small bowl, whisk the yogurt, vinegars and honey. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. Yield: 1 cup.
2 tablespoons equals 19 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 94 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: Free food.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC