Yogurt Fruit Smoothies Recipe
“There’s nothing more refreshing than a cold, fruit-filled smoothie. I’m thrilled to share this recipe with fellow cooks who enjoy ‘wowing’ guests!”—Jenny Flake, Gilbert, Arizona
- 1 can (11-1/2 ounces) frozen strawberry breeze juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 cup (8 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, hulled
- 1 large banana, cut into chunks
- 1 cup chopped peeled fresh or frozen peaches
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 1. Place half of all ingredients in a blender; cover and process for 15 seconds or until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses. Repeat. Serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
3/4 cup: 225 calories, 1g fat (1g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 38mg sodium, 51g carbohydrate (42g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Yogurt Fruit Smoothies
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC