Yogurt Fruit Smoothies
“There’s nothing more refreshing than a cold, fruit-filled smoothie. I’m thrilled to share this recipe with fellow cooks who enjoy ‘wowing’ guests!”—Jenny Flake, Gilbert, Arizona
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 can (11-1/2 ounces) frozen strawberry breeze juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 cup (8 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, hulled
- 1 large banana, cut into chunks
- 1 cup chopped peeled fresh or frozen peaches
- 1 cup crushed ice
- Place half of all ingredients in a blender; cover and process for 15
- seconds or until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses. Repeat. Serve
- immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 225 calories, 1 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 38 mg sodium, 51 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.