Yogurt Fruit Smoothies Recipe
“There’s nothing more refreshing than a cold, fruit-filled smoothie. I’m thrilled to share this recipe with fellow cooks who enjoy ‘wowing’ guests!”—Jenny Flake, Gilbert, Arizona
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 10 min. YIELD:6 servings
- 1 can (11-1/2 ounces) frozen strawberry breeze juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 cup (8 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, hulled
- 1 large banana, cut into chunks
- 1 cup chopped peeled fresh or frozen peaches
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 1. Place half of all ingredients in a blender; cover and process for 15 seconds or until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses. Repeat. Serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
3/4 cup equals 225 calories, 1 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 38 mg sodium, 51 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC