Yogurt Fruit Salad
This pretty dish is similar to an ambrosia salad. The mixture of fruits is very refreshing, and it's quick and easy to fix, too.
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 large apples, chopped
- 1 cup green grapes, halved
- 1 cup sliced peeled peaches or pears
- 1 cup dried cherries
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut
- 1/4 cup Diamond of California Chopped Walnuts
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
- 6 lettuce leaves
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Add yogurt; toss
- to coat. Serve on lettuce. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 2/3 cup equals 208 calories, 6 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 28 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 4 g protein.