From her kitchen in Albuquerque, New Mexico, Sandy Szwarc sends her recipe for Yogurt Fruit Dip. "This creamy dip is super for warm weather and nice enough for a special brunch," Sandy says.
- 2 cups (16 ounces) fat-free plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon orange juice concentrate
- Dash ground cinnamon
- Line a strainer with a paper coffee filter or cheesecloth; place over a bowl. Put yogurt in strainer; refrigerate for 8 hours.
- Discard liquid in bowl. Combine yogurt, brown sugar, orange juice concentrate and cinnamon. Serve with fresh fruit. Yield: 1-1/4 cups.
Originally published as Yogurt Fruit Dip in Taste of Home June/July 1997, p8
Reviews for Yogurt Fruit Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review