Yogurt Fruit Dip Recipe
From her kitchen in Albuquerque, New Mexico, Sandy Szwarc sends her recipe for Yogurt Fruit Dip. "This creamy dip is super for warm weather and nice enough for a special brunch," Sandy says.
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 10 min. + standing YIELD:10 servings
- 2 cups (16 ounces) fat-free plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon orange juice concentrate
- Dash ground cinnamon
- 1. Line a strainer with a paper coffee filter or cheesecloth; place over a bowl. Put yogurt in strainer; refrigerate for 8 hours.
- 2. Discard liquid in bowl. Combine yogurt, brown sugar, orange juice concentrate and cinnamon. Serve with fresh fruit. Yield: 1-1/4 cups.
Diabetic Exchanges: One 2 tablespoon serving equals 1/2 skim milk; also, 35 calories, 35 mg sodium, 1 mg cholesterol, 6 gm carbohydrate, 3 gm protein, trace fat.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC