Yogurt Dill Dip Recipe
- 1 cup (8 ounces) plain yogurt
- 1 cup (8 ounces) reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve with vegetables. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
2 tablespoons (calculated without vegetabl: 44 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 121mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (2g sugars, trace fiber), 1g protein Diabetic Exchanges:1/2 fat
Reviews for Yogurt Dill Dip
"I like the healthy alternative to veggie dip and love dill weed. I did add minced garlic and onion powder to mine. Went great with fresh sliced cucumbers from the garden."
"This is an okay recipe. You can achieve same results by using Beau Monde seasoning added to yogurt, sour cream & mayo."
"I make a similar version of this for gyros and I love it. I made this today for dipping veggies and I couldn't stop eating it! Great recipe!"
"Made this for a family get together. It went fast and did not bring any home."
"I really liked the flavor of this. It was thick and creamy and stayed on the baby carrot."