Every person who tries this wants to know what makes it taste special. The secret is the blend of yogurt, sour cream and mayo. —Krisann Durnford, Muskego, Wisconsin
- 1 cup (8 ounces) plain yogurt
- 1 cup (8 ounces) reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- In a small bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve with vegetables. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Yogurt Dill Dip in Healthy Cooking December/January 2013, p36
Reviews for Yogurt Dill Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review