Yogurt Deviled Eggs Recipe
In this recipe, yogurt lowers fat as it fills in smoothly for the traditional mayonnaise. This cool creamy finger food can also be served as a snack.—American Egg Board, Linda Braun, Park Ridge, Illinois
- 6 hard-cooked eggs
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Paprika, optional
- 1. Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks and set whites aside. In a small bowl, mash yolks; blend in the next eight ingredients. Refill whites, using about 1 tablespoon yolk mixture for each. Sprinkle paprika on top of eggs if desired. Yield: 1 dozen.
1 serving (2 each) equals 85 calories, 6 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 213 mg cholesterol, 175 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 7 g protein.
Reviews for Yogurt Deviled Eggs
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC