Yogurt Breakfast Drink
Sleepy heads will savor this dreamy smoothie from Renee Gastineau of Seattle, Washington. Simply blend yogurt, milk and orange juice concentrate for a fresh start to your day.
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 2 cups (16 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- 2 cups (16 ounces) peach yogurt
- 1/2 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
- 1/2 cup fat-free milk
- 2 cups ice cubes
- In a blender, combine the first four ingredients; cover and process
- until smooth. Add ice cubes; cover and process until smooth. Pour
- into glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One serving (1 cup) equals 166 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 100 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 8 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fruit, 1 fat-free milk.