Yogurt Berry Pies
These pies have just two ingredients in the filling, so they're a snap to assemble. yet they look and taste like you fussed. Topped with fresh blueberries and raspberries, they're irresistible.Dawn Fagerstrom, Warren, Minnesota
6 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + freezing
- 1 cup (8 ounces) mixed berry yogurt or flavor of your choice
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 1 package (6 count) individual graham cracker tart shells
- Blueberries and raspberries
- In a large bowl, stir yogurt and whipped topping until combined.
- Spoon into tart shells. Cover and freeze for 20 minutes or until
- set. Top with berries. Yield: 6 servings.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.