Yogurt & Honey Fruit Cups
Fresh winter fruit gets dressed up in a sweet and creamy sauce that will disappear as fast as it comes together. —Simple & Delicious Test Kitchen
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 4-1/2 cups cut-up fresh fruit (pears, apples, bananas, grapes, etc.)
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) mandarin orange, vanilla or lemon yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- Divide fruit among six individual serving bowls. Combine the yogurt,
- honey, orange peel and extract; spoon over the fruit. Yield: 6
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 97 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 22 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fruit, 1/2 starch.