- 4-1/2 cups cut-up fresh fruit (pears, apples, bananas, grapes, etc.)
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) mandarin orange, vanilla or lemon yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- Divide fruit among six individual serving bowls. Combine the yogurt, honey, orange peel and extract; spoon over the fruit. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Yogurt & Honey Fruit Cups in Simple & Delicious December/January 2012, p58
Reviews for Yogurt & Honey Fruit Cups
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Apr. 22, 2014