Yellow Squash Turkey Salad Recipe
“This is my favorite fast recipe,” writes Mildred Sherrer of Roanoke, Texas. A wonderful mix of flavors and textures, this impressive salad can be made in minutes for lunch or as a dinnertime side dish.
- 4 cups spring mix salad greens
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced deli smoked turkey, cut into 1-inch strips
- 1 small yellow summer squash, halved lengthwise and sliced
- 1 small pear, chopped
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup honey-roasted sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup cubed cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup red wine vinaigrette
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Drizzle with vinaigrette and toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Yellow Squash Turkey Salad
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC