- 6 cups cubed seedless watermelon
- 2 medium yellow summer squash, chopped
- 2 medium zucchini, chopped
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 12 fresh mint leaves, torn
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 8 cups fresh arugula or baby spinach
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Just before serving, add arugula and cheese; toss gently to combine. Yield: 12 servings (3/4 cup each).
Reviews for Yellow Squash & Watermelon Salad
Sort By :
"Excellent flavors. Halved the recipe and served as an entree for three. Thought there would be a lot leftover but we polished it off in one meal, served with a hearty bread."
"Do you prepare this without cooking the squash? The flavor together sound delicious."
"I halved the recipe and used spinach. It was delicious! Very light and refreshing. Look forward to taking this to Summer potlucks."