Yellow Squash & Watermelon Salad Recipe
I always like to bring this healthy option to parties and potlucks, and people seem to really appreciate that. No oil is necessary for this salad: the lemon juice combines with the feta to lightly coat the bright, fresh ingredients. —Camille Parker, Chicago, Illinois
- 6 cups cubed seedless watermelon
- 2 medium yellow summer squash, chopped
- 2 medium zucchini, chopped
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 12 fresh mint leaves, torn
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 8 cups fresh arugula or baby spinach
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Just before serving, add arugula and cheese; toss gently to combine. Yield: 12 servings (3/4 cup each).
Originally published as Yellow Squash & Watermelon Salad in Taste of Home June/July 2014
Reviews for Yellow Squash & Watermelon Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jun. 20, 2014
"Do you prepare this without cooking the squash? The flavor together sound delicious."
Reviewed May. 27, 2014
"I halved the recipe and used spinach. It was delicious! Very light and refreshing. Look forward to taking this to Summer potlucks."