- 2/3 cup butter, cubed
- 1-1/4 cups packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1-1/2 cups chunky peanut butter
- 6 cups old-fashioned oats
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1-1/2 cups raisins
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- In a large saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Stir in the brown sugar, sugar, eggs and peanut butter until smooth. Add oats, baking soda, raisins and chocolate chips (dough will be sticky).
- Drop on a greased baking sheet with an ice cream scoop or large spoon. Flatten slightly. Bake at 350° for 15 minutes. Remove cookies to a wire rack to cool. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews for Wyoming Whopper Cookies
Sort By :
"These are the best cookies EVER! You can substitute different dried fruit - we really like dried cherries -- or use milk chocolate chips instead of semi sweet depending on your taste. I've also used creamy peanut butter - no matter what the substitute, they are great! I'd give more stars if they were available!"