Wormy Orange Punch
Gummy worms crawling out of the punch bowl will have your guests howling as they ladle out cups of this festive orange cooler. The punch recipe is super-easy, and its color fits in perfectly with other foods and decorations for my theme party.
-Vicki Schlechter, Davis, California
20 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 gallon orange sherbet, softened
- 1 quarts pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 liter lemon-lime soda, chilled
- Gummy worms
- Combine sherbet and pineapple juice in a punch bowl; stir well. Add
- soda; stir until sherbet is almost dissolved. Decorate bowl with
- gummy worms. Serve immediately. Yield: 20 (1 cup) servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 212 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 61 mg sodium, 48 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.