- and pepper. Place about 1 tablespoonful in the center of a wrapper.
- (Keep remaining wrappers covered with a damp paper towel until ready
- to use.) Moisten edges with water; fold opposite corners together
- over filling and press to seal. Repeat.
- In an electric skillet, heat 1 in. of oil to 375°. Fry wontons
- for 2-1/2 minutes or until golden brown, turning once. Drain on
- paper towels. Serve with sauce Yield: about 8-1/2 dozen (2-1/2 cups
Wine: Medium-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer