- 1/2 pound bulk Italian sausage
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 16 wonton wrappers
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded pepper Jack cheese
- In a small skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain if necessary. Stir in onions; set aside.
- Press wonton wrappers into greased miniature muffin cups; lightly brush with oil. Bake at 350° for 6-7 minutes or until golden brown.
- Spoon 1 rounded tablespoon of sausage mixture into each cup; top with 1 tablespoon of cheese. Bake 3-4 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Serve immediately. Yield: 16 appetizers.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Wonton Wrapper Appetizers
Sort By :
These are super easy and tasty. I was making biscuits and gravy for one daughter and these wonton cups for another, so we decided to add some of the sausage gravy to the wonton cups. Awesome! I plan on making these for breakfast for guests! There are hundreds of possibilities...
this is an okay wonton recipe. i would have added a bit sesame oil to it to give a bit more flvor
These wrappers are always a hit at every get together! Have given out this recipe countless times!
These are easy and delicious. I took these to a get together yesterday and everyone loved them.
I have made these for food days for years. A couple of the guys that I work with are now deployed to Afghanistan. I asked them what they would want me to send over to them and they said the Sausage Wonton Cups! They are that good and highly requested!
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Asian Appetizers >
- Asian Recipes >
- Baking Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Christmas Appetizers >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cocktail Party Appetizers >
- Easter Appetizers >
- Easter Recipes >
- Easy Appetizer Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Easy Christmas Recipes >
- Easy Finger Foods >
- Easy Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >