Wonton Wonders Recipe
- 12 wonton wrappers
- 1/3 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup mango chutney
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons green curry paste
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups finely chopped cooked chicken breast
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1. Cut wonton wrappers into quarters; press into greased miniature muffin cups. Bake at 350° for 5-7 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to wire racks to cool.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine the yogurt, chutney, peanut butter, lime juice, curry paste and salt. Fold in chicken.
- 3. Just before serving, place rounded teaspoonfuls of filling onto wontons. Sprinkle with onions. Yield: 4 dozen.
1 appetizer equals 31 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 64 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer