- simmer. Cook ravioli in batches for 30-60 seconds or until they
- float. Remove with a slotted spoon; keep warm.
- Meanwhile, place butter and marinara sauce in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Cover and microwave on high for 1-2 minutes or until heated through,
- stirring once. Stir in walnuts. Serve with ravioli; sprinkle with
- sage. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 5 ravioli with 2 tablespoons sauce equals 649 calories, 37 g fat (18 g saturated fat), 88 mg cholesterol, 831 mg sodium, 69 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 13 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.