- 24 wonton wrappers
- Refrigerated butter-flavored spray
- 1 tablespoon plus 1/4 cup sugar, divided
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 24 maraschino cherries with stems
- Place wonton wrappers on a work surface; spritz with butter-flavored spray. Combine 1 tablespoon sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over wrappers. Press into miniature muffin cups coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350° for 4-5 minutes or until lightly browned. Immediately remove wonton cups to an ungreased baking sheet. Bake 2-3 minutes longer or until bottoms of cups are lightly browned. Remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, vanilla and remaining sugar until smooth. Stir in chocolate chips and pecans. Spoon into wonton cups. Top each with a cherry. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews for Wonton Sundaes
Sort By :
"This was ok but just ok."
"The suggestion to use ice cream changes the whole recipe ides!"
"I WOULD CHANGE THIS TO USING 3 WONTON WRAPPERS AND USE THE REGULAR MUFFIN TINS AND COOK THEN OVER LAPPING. AND THAN FILL THEM WITH ICE CREAM FOR CHINESE NEW YEARS WITH SOME CHOCOLATE SYRUP DRIZZLED OVER TOP"
"I WOULD CHANGE THIS TO USING 3 WONTON WRAPPERS AND USE THE REGULAR MUFFIN TINS AND COOK THEN OVER LAPPING. AND THAN FILL THEM WITH ICE CREAM FOR CHINESE NEW YEARS WITH SOEM CHOCOLATE SYRUP DRIZZLED OVER TOP"