Wonton Ravioli Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 88 wonton wrappers
- 2-3/4 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Grated Parmesan cheese, optional
- Spaghetti sauce, warmed
- 1. In a large skillet, cook the beef, onion and garlic over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in oregano and basil.
- 2. Place eight wonton wrappers on a greased baking sheet; top each with 1 tablespoon meat mixture and 1 tablespoon mozzarella cheese. Moisten edges with water; top with another wonton wrapper. Pinch edges with a fork to seal. Repeat with remaining wrappers, meat mixture and cheese.
- 3. Brush wontons with butter. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese if desired. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with spaghetti sauce. Yield: 44 appetizers.
1 ravioli (calculated without Parmesan cheese and spaghetti sauce) equals 86 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 12 mg cholesterol, 135 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 5 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 starch, 1/2 lean meat.
Reviews for Wonton Ravioli
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.