- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 88 wonton wrappers
- 2-3/4 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Grated Parmesan cheese, optional
- Ragú® Old World Style® Traditional, warmed
- In a large skillet, cook the beef, onion and garlic over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in oregano and basil.
- Place eight wonton wrappers on a greased baking sheet; top each with 1 tablespoon meat mixture and 1 tablespoon mozzarella cheese. Moisten edges with water; top with another wonton wrapper. Pinch edges with a fork to seal. Repeat with remaining wrappers, meat mixture and cheese.
- Brush wontons with butter. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese if desired. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with spaghetti sauce. Yield: 44 appetizers.
Originally published as Wonton Ravioli in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2008, p36
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Wonton Ravioli
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review