- Place about 1 tablespoon pork mixture in the center of each wonton
- wrapper. (Keep remaining wrappers covered with a damp paper towel
- until ready to use.) Moisten edges with water. Fold one corner
- diagonally over filling and press edges to seal.
- Place on a waxed paper-lined 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking sheet;
- freeze until firm. Transfer to resealable plastic freezer bags. May
- be frozen for up to 3 months.
- To use pot stickers: Thaw sauce in the refrigerator overnight.
- Arrange a fourth of the pot stickers 1 in. apart in a greased
- steamer; place in a large saucepan over 1 in. of water. Bring to a
- boil; cover and steam for 12-14 minutes or until a thermometer
- inserted into filling reads 160°. Repeat with remaining pot
- In a large skillet, cook pot stickers in oil in batches over
- medium-high heat for 1-2 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Serve with sauce. Yield: about 3-1/2 dozen (3/4 cup sauce).
Nutritional Facts: 1 pot sticker with 3/4 teaspoon sauce equals 62 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 122 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.