These wrapped bundles are filled with a sweet chocolate candy kiss and sure to delight guests at your next party. —Darlene Brenden, Salem, Oregon
24 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 24 milk chocolate kisses
- 24 wonton wrappers
- Oil for frying
- Confectioners' sugar
- Place a chocolate kiss in the center of a wonton wrapper. (Keep
- remaining wrappers covered with a damp paper towel until ready to
- use.) Moisten edges with water; fold opposite corners together over
- candy kiss and press to seal. Repeat.
- In an electric skillet, heat 1 in. of oil to 375°. Fry wontons
- for 2-1/2 minutes or until golden brown, turning once. Drain on
- paper towels. Dust with confectioners' sugar. Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 58 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 50 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer