- Carlini Cooking Spray
- 20 Season's Choice Hash Brown Patties, divided
- 12 ounces Appleton Farms Hickory Smoked Ham Steak, diced and divided
- 3 cups Happy Farms Shredded Cheddar Cheese, divided
- 12 Goldhen Large Eggs
- 1 cup Friendly Farms 2% Milk
- 1 teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Iodized Salt
- 1 teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Ground Black Pepper
- Heat slow cooker on low setting. Coat the inside with cooking spray.
- Arrange 10 hash brown patties around bottom of slow cooker. Top with 6 ounces of ham and 1 cup of cheese.
- Repeat with remaining patties, ham and 1 cup cheese.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
- Pour eggs on top of layered ingredients and cover. Cook for 6 hours.
- Top with 1 cup of cheese, adjust temperature to high and cook for 30 minutes, covered. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Originally published as Wonderful Wake-up Casserole Provided by ALDI 2013
Reviews for Wonderful Wake-up Casserole
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review