- cinnamon, allspice and baking soda; gradually beat into sugar
- mixture until blended. Stir in carrots and walnuts.
- Pour into a 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake
- at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the
- center comes out clean. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- For frosting, in a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, milk and
- vanilla until fluffy. Add confectioners' sugar and salt; beat until
- smooth. Spread over top of cake. Store in the refrigerator. Yield:
- 24 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 223 calories, 8 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 30 mg cholesterol, 183 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.