Add something savory to your next spooky buffet with these cute witches' hats. The Kalamata olives are the perfect complement to the goat cheese.Taste of Home Test Kitchen
63 ServingsPrep: 40 min. Bake: 5 min.
- 21 slices Italian bread (1/2 inch thick)
- 1 package (5.3 ounces) goat cheese
- 1 package (3 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 to 2 bunches whole chives
- 1 jar (12.36 ounces) kalamata olive tapenade or ripe olive bruschetta topping
- Cut each bread slice (with crust) into three triangles; discard any
- trimmings. Place on baking sheets. Bake at 400° for 5 minutes or
- until toasted. Remove to wire racks to cool.
- In a small bowl, combine goat cheese and cream cheese until smooth;
- spread over toasts. Cut chives into 2-in. lengths. Position two
- chives at the bottom of each triangle; press down gently. Spread
- each with 1 teaspoon tapenade. Yield: 63 appetizers.