Witches' Hats Recipe
Add something savory to your next spooky buffet with these cute witches' hats. The Kalamata olives are the perfect complement to the goat cheese.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 21 slices Italian bread (1/2 inch thick)
- 1 package (5.3 ounces) goat cheese
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 to 2 bunches whole chives
- 1 jar (12.36 ounces) kalamata olive tapenade or ripe olive bruschetta topping
- 1. Cut each bread slice (with crust) into three triangles; discard any trimmings. Place on baking sheets. Bake at 400° for 5 minutes or until toasted. Remove to wire racks to cool.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine goat cheese and cream cheese until smooth; spread over toasts. Cut chives into 2-in. lengths. Position two chives at the bottom of each triangle; press down gently. Spread each with 1 teaspoon tapenade. Yield: 63 appetizers.
Reviews for Witches' Hats
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC