Stir up Halloween beverages that are as bewitching as the rest of your menu. For a nonalcoholic version, just omit the vodka. —Taste of Home Food Styling Team
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 8 medium kiwifruit, peeled and quartered
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
- Green food coloring, optional
- 1 cup vodka, optional
- 1 liter ginger ale, chilled
- Ice cubes
- In a small saucepan, bring sugar and water to a boil. Cook and stir until sugar is dissolved; set aside to cool.
- Place the kiwi, mint and sugar syrup in a blender; cover and process until blended. Tint green if desired. Pour into a large pitcher; stir in vodka if desired. Refrigerate until chilled.
- Just before serving, stir in ginger ale. Serve over ice. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Witches' Brew in Taste of Home October 2011, p32
Reviews for Witches' Brew
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Sep. 27, 2014
"I am wondering what it tastes like? kiwi taste or fruity sweet?"
Reviewed Nov. 21, 2011
"this drink is SUPER yummy!!!!!!!! yum yum yum"